Santa Clara, CA
· To create and schedule new or monitor existing ETL jobs for end-to-end data workflow.
· To analyze logs generated by the ETL tool and debug for a code fix in case of data anomaly due to a faulty process in the data workflow.
· Evaluating the new business rules, identify appropriate data sources and convert them into database schema workflow using ER diagrams.
· Automating the data cleansing and manipulation sequence by encoding the ER specs into stored procedures and triggers, conforming to the software development lifecycle.
· To design and implement check points to constantly monitor and alert anomalies in processes involving data aggregation, transformation and replenishment of data tables.
· Creating and maintaining SQL stored procedures to generate exceptions in clients’ data.
· To perform routine checkup of output data and optimize algorithm script.
· Conducting code test sequences in the database for evaluating data health and error reporting.
· To investigate UNIX service log files populated by the application and if necessary modify the SQL queries generated by the application for data requisition.
· To manage transactional data repositories for MySQL database set up in AWS S3 and the historical data in Google BigQuery datasets.
· Plan and alert team on database outage schedules prior to implementing new database table mappings.
· Perform statistical analysis in R language, to determine KPIs necessary for monitoring.
· Creating dashboard reports in Tableau, enabling supervisors to take essential business decisions in the media sphere.
· Build data extracts from appropriate data tables for Tableau report building.
· Manage authorization of reports published on Tableau online.
· Perform impact analysis and communicate the effect of various data anomalies on existing environments and/or project.
· Daily scrum with team to provide status on the daily activities and to get aware of the upcoming deliverables from each team member.
Experience: 2-5 years
Qualifications: Masters in Information technology or equivalent
Certifications and Courses:
· Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate
· SAS Certified Statistical Analyst: Regression & Modeling
· SAS-UTD Graduate Certificate in Data Mining & Business Intelligence
· Business Data Warehousing
· Business Intelligence Software & Technology
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and work samples (where applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name of the position in your subject line. Thank you!