Santa Clara, CA
· Establishes and maintains internal control procedures and ensures that accounting standards are met.
· Monitor project performance including the development of tools and reports.
· Work with project managers to obtain data and project status and develop procedures as needed.
· Prepare reports and presentations regarding project performance and status, including comparisons with other past and current projects.
· Technical writing for evaluation of proposed capital improvement projects and for grant applications
· Inspiring improvement and supporting initiatives of the division by providing management with goal-oriented recommendations;
· Leading, facilitating, or participating in special projects as assigned by the Administrator
· Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
· Interview personnel and conduct on-site observation to ascertain unit functions, work performed, and methods, equipment, and personnel used.
· Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
· Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
· Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
· Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, identifying problems and improvements.
· Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
· Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes of forms and reports.
· Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
Experience: 1-3 years
Possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in business or public administration or a related field.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and work samples (where applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name of the position in your subject line. Thank you!