Santa Clara, CA
· Manage the delivery and operations of multiple projects across the United States.
· Responsible for issue management, risk management, management of program-level metrics, compliance with contractual terms and conditions, contract management, and the resolution of operational and technical issues.
· Manage the analysis, evaluation, and modification of the client and project management policies and practices to ensure that our policies pertaining to the development of project milestones and delivery times as well as project engineering resources and levels are consistent with industry standards.
· Establish Project Manager best practices in alignment with the latest development methodologies being following throughout the industry, including Agile, SCRUM, and DevOps implementations.
· Manage projects and execution as per the given plan while delivering the development, deployment, and support involved in the contract, with oversight of budgeting, staffing, and handling geographically distributed teams.
· Manage and resolve project escalations; keep the team focused on realistic and effective solutions.
Knowledge and skills applied:
· Project planning and tracking
· Manage and track customer requirements
· Manage and prioritize the product backlog
· Conduct sprint planning sessions, daily scrum meetings, and product roadmap grooming sessions.
· Pre-Sales support and prospect management
· Identify and track revenue opportunities
· Capturing and scoping requirements
· Design data and process flow diagrams
· Conduct UAT across functional teams
· Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification from Scrum Alliance or similar.
Bachelor degree in Business/Management/CIS plus 3 years of exp. Will accept three- or four-year degrees. Will accept educational equivalency evaluation prepared by qualified evaluation service or in accordance with 8 CFR 214.2(h) (4) (iii) (D).
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and work samples (where applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name of the position in your subject line. Thank you!