Santa Clara, CA
· Designing and developing highly scalable encoding tools for a variety of steam formats on Elastic Transcoder on amazon’s cloud service (AWS) encoding formats like QuickTime, MPEG2, TS, H264, AAC and MP4.
· Creation of web services such as REST and SOAP to allow data interchange within system bus that control encoding, scheduling, content availability and analytics.
· Deploying and testing applications on Apache Tomcat server along with Selenium and TestingWhiz for front-end and back-end testing respectively.
· Creation, installation, maintaining, upgraded patches and migrated all assigned production/non-production Oracle 11i/12c on Sun Solaris, Linux and Windows servers.
· Need to customize Jasper Reports and SQL procedures according to the stakeholder requirements.
· Should have knowledge in Corticon rules engine.
· Need to develop and implement the error logging mechanism for the entire application using Log4j and used JIRA for bug tracking and project/product management.
· Usage of Spring Security SAML Extension 2.0 to handle authentication, data integrity and single-sign-on.
· Used of Tortoise SVN and GitHub as source code repository system for source code version control.
· To managed daily scrum call with the product stakeholders to understand daily work task and update on the task completed.
Experience: 2-5 years
Qualification: Masters in Computer Science
Additional Qualification: Advanced Software Engineering, Fundamentals of Computer Security, Principles of Database Management System, Theory of Computation, Operating Systems, Introduction to Algorithms.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and work samples (where applicable) to email@example.com. Be sure to include the name of the position in your subject line. Thank you!